Sunday, March 13, 2016

Long Over Due

                                                              Long Over Due

  It has been 7 months since my mentor and guide "dropped" his body, and I am now informing you after all this time.  He is Douglas Ray. The person whose poetry and stories I featured on my blog in the early days when I was more active on Google+.  Life is so very different without him, his guidance and his companionship. I met him January 13, 2011.  This was the day my life would change forever; for the better. He dropped his body in August 2015, one hour after I visited him for the last time to say "Ciao Ciao to my 'ultimate friend'. 'Ultimate Friend'.  Have you every had the magical experience of having an ultimate friend?  Someone who can and will listen to you, Someone who can look into your eyes and that person instantaneously knows you, SEES you, who you are, your pain, your hurt, your joy, your love and your light?

To be continued....

Namaste,

Blunt

No comments:

Post a Comment